Thursday, March 21, 2013

i spy

...the horse-drawn garbage truck going down Rue Saint Sauveur on an early misty morning.  After three tries, I finally got a picture!!
Sorry it's sideways!

...the group of English exchange students from another Lycee who look a little lost.  I've run into them twice now.

...my students at the theater.  Yeah, I'm not the only Victor Hugo fan.

...the Spanish assistant, kicking back in our laundromat.

...the pretre doing his shopping.

...my students in Monoprix.  They actually acknowledged my presence.
...the bartender winking at the German assistant.  They don't really draw the line anywhere!


I hope...

...my students didn't see me as I almost got stuck in the undercarriage of a bus trying to retrieve my suitcase :)
...that spring is on the way, like soon.
...that we eat at Le Glacier just one more time!



No comments:

Post a Comment