Thursday, April 4, 2013

Clay birds and apologies

Hello faithful readers, it's me.

I realize that I haven't written anything in a while.  Frankly, I haven't had time.  My life is filled with mini-crises that happen around mid-morning and get resolved by the afternoon. Like when I get mad at my terminals (maybe its because they're boys, but I was never so immature or inappropriate at their age) and then charmed by my 5iemes (little boy with the enormous glasses, I will miss you terribly.  Thanks for being so good in English. I wish my terminals would follow your example).

Yeah, it's the same old story, every day.

I hope...
...my classes this afternoon go better than this morning's classes

I can't wait...
...to do some more traveling.  Face it folks, I'm never coming home :P

I'm wishing...
...I could marry a prince from Luxembourg and live there for the rest of my life.  Each time I go, I say to myself, this can't possibly be the last time.  I went to Luxembourg Ville last weekend for the clay bird festival.  A.MAZ.ING.  Let's just say I'm the proud owner of two whistles (one that works with water in it).

Pictures coming soon.  Maybe.

Until next time,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment